It is actually very easy to learn Arabic for beginners. Already a lot of media that provides learning Arabic intensively. For example, you can follow the Arabic language course, learn through visuals like youtube or can also use Android apps like Talk and others. In the meantime, you can go visit www.arabic.world/learn-arabic-online to learn Arabic for beginners.
At least there is some material that should be completely understood for beginners, as a basic foundation for learning Arabic easily and quickly. There is also a way or trick to learn the Arabic language becomes more fun.
Here are some tricks to make learning Arabic easier and fun:
1. Many memorize the conversations (muhaddatsah). You can start by memorizing simple conversations. Such as conversations when acquainted, while in a vehicle and so forth. Many Arabic conversation books (muhaddatsah) are available.
2. Make sure you can open the Arabic dictionary. In this case how to find the word (find the origin he said). Frequently open dictionaries such as Al-Munawir and Munjid.
3. Try to translate Arabic-speaking books into English, or vice versa.
4. Make frequent stories by using Arabic. After that ask friends or teachers who are experts to correct.
5. Find a partner or college friend who is at the same level (in Arabic) with you. It is so that you are always motivated and more excited.
6. Break with people who are experts in Arabic. For example a teacher at school/college or your friends who are already proficient in Arabic.